TEXAAN opens its annual Executive Board elections today looking to fill four open positions on the board. Voting will remain open through noon, March 9, 2019 and conducted through the Election Buddy voting platform.
Positions, nominees, and platform statements for this cycle can be found at the TEXAAN website as well as in the election ballot link provided.
Here are the open positions for this election cycle and their candidates:
- Rachel Nemets, Texas A&M University
- Laura Payne, University of Texas at Dallas
- Leticia Wilson, Del Mar College
Vice President of Programs
- Brandy Barksdale, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Casey Ramos, Tarrant County College-Southeast Campus
- Kialyn Yendell, University of Houston-Clear Lake
Vice President of Technology
- Valerie Wilson, Texas A&M University
- Charlotte Thompson, University of Texas at Tyler
Only active members of TEXAAN are eligible to vote in this election. Members will receive an email to the email address provided when they paid for their membership for the 2019 cycle. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your ballot email or experience ballot problems. Please check spam filters as well for email sent from ElectionBuddy.com.