2017 TEXAAN Annual Conference
We're glad you plan to join us at the 24th TEXAAN Annual Conference on February 15-17, 2017 in Fort Worth, Texas. Before you complete the registration form please review the information below. If you have questions and/or concerns about your registration please both the Conference Coordinators via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Treasurer at email@example.com.
The 24th TEXAAN Annual Conference will be February 15-17, 2017 at the Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek in Fort Worth, TX.
- TEXAAN membership (The membership will begin February 1, 2017. For more information about the benefits of TEXAAN membership, click here. )
- Opening ceremony, Networking Reception, & Presentation of Awards
- Advisor Recharge: Refreshment breaks
- Dinner on Wednesday
- Breakfast and Lunch on Thursday
- Brunch on Friday
- Concurrent sessions
- Conference materials
- Pre-conference sessions
- Region meeting
- Closing Ceremony
Registration Dates & Fees
Early Registration is September 12th, 2016 - January 13, 2017 and the fee will be $190.00
- Registration from January 14, 2017 - February 8, 2017 and the fee will be $230.00
- After February 9, 2017 registration will be on-site only.
Complete the TEXAAN Annual Conference Registration Form before proceeding to payment options. An invoice will be emailed to you within two weeks of your form submission. To receive the early registration fee price the conference registration fee payment must be received by January 13, 2017. After payment is received, we will email you a receipt. Payment for your conference registration fee can be made via PayPal, check, or purchase order.
- PayPal Payments
Use the following link to pay the 2017 TEXAAN Annual Conference registration fee via PayPal
- Check Payments
Make checks payable to: TEXAAN
Kristi Taylor - TEXAAN c/o School of Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Road, AT 10
Richardson, TX 75080
A service fee will be applied for returned checks.
- Purchase Order Payments
If you plan to pay with a purchase order you need to verify your institution's vendor status. If you institution is not listed on the Check Vendor Status webpage please email the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check vendor status: http://texaan.org/vendor-status
- To receive the early registration fee ($190.00) payment must be received by January 13th, 2017.
- Payment must be made prior to receiving conference materials onsite.
- Additional costs may apply that is not covered in conference registration fees such as hotel expenses, parking, private events, etc.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in a written request via email to the Conference Coordinators. Review the policies below for more information about how to cancel your conference registration if you are unable to attend.
- Refund policy - Membership dues are non-refundable. If you want to cancel your conference registration and receive a refund for the conference fees, send a written request via email to both the Treasurer at email@example.com and the Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Central Time on Friday, February 3, 2017. Refund checks will be issued after the 2017 TEXAAN Annual Conference. Refund requests will not be granted after Friday, February 3, 2017.
- Transfer policy - If you are unable to attend the conference you can transfer your paid registration to another individual from your institution. You must send a written request via email to both the Treasurer at email@example.com and the Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Central Time on Monday, February 13, 2017.
- No Show policy - If you register for the conference and fail to cancel your registration in writing to the Treasurer and the Conference Coordinator by the dates mentioned above, you will be responsible for the total conference registration fee even if you do not attend the conference and have not paid the registration fee.