2016 TEXAAN Annual Conference
We're glad you plan to join us at the 23rd TEXAAN Annual Conference on February 17-19, 2016 at the Holiday Inn Midtown in Austin, Texas. Before you complete the registration form please review the information below. If you have questions and/or concerns about your registration please email both the Conference Chairs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Vice President of Membership & Treasurer at email@example.com.
The 23rd TEXAAN Annual Conference will be February 17-19th, 2016 at the Holiday Inn Midtown in Austin, TX.
- TEXAAN membership (The membership will begin February 1, 2016. For more information about the benefits of TEXAAN membership, click here. )
- Keynote presentation
- Opening ceremony & reception
- Advisor Recharge: Refreshment breaks
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday morning
- Lunch on Thursday
- Educational concurrent sessions
- Conference materials
- Pre-conference Sessions
- Swag bag
- Region Meeting access
- Closing Ceremony & Presentation of Awards access
Registration Dates & Fees
- Early Registration is August 19th, 2015 -
December 4, 2015January 15th, 2016 and the fee will be $180.00
- Registration from
December 5, 2015January 16th, 2016 - February 10, 2016 and the fee will be $220.00
- After February 10, 2016 registration will be on-site only.
Complete the TEXAAN Annual Conference Registration Form before proceeding to payment options. An invoice will be emailed to you within two weeks of your form submission. To receive the early registration fee price the conference registration fee payment must be received by January 15, 2016. After payment is received, we will email you a receipt. Payment for your conference registration fee can be made via PayPal, check, or purchase order.
- PayPal Payments
Use the following link to pay the 2016 TEXAAN Annual Conference registration fee via PayPal
* We have been experiencing difficulty processing
- Check Payments
Make checks payable to: TEXAAN
A service fee will be applied for returned checks.
- Purchase Order Payments
If you plan to pay with a purchase order you need to verify your institution's vendor status. If you institution is not listed on the Check Vendor Status webpage please email the Vice President of Membership & Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check vendor status: http://texaan.org/vendor-status
- To receive the early registration fee ($180.00) payment must be received by December 4, 2015.
- Payment must be made prior to receiving conference materials onsite.
- Additional costs may apply that is not covered in conference registration fees such as hotel expenses, parking, private events, etc.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in a written request via email to the Vice President of Membership & Treasurer and the Conference Chair. Review the policies below for more information about how to cancel your conference registration if you are unable to attend.
- Refund policy - Membership dues are non-refundable. If you want to cancel your conference registration and receive a refund for the conference fees, send a written request via email to both the Vice President of Membership & Treasurer at email@example.com and the Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Central Time on Wednesday, February 3, 2016. Refund checks will be issued after the 2016 TEXAAN Annual Conference. Refund requests will not be granted after Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
- Transfer policy - If you are unable to attend the conference you can transfer your paid registration to another individual from your institution. You must send a written request via email to both the Vice President of Membership & Treasurer at email@example.com and the Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Central Time on Tuesday, February 16, 2016.
- No Show policy - If you register for the conference and fail to cancel your registration in writing to the Vice President of Membership & Treasurer and the Conference Chair by the dates mentioned above, you will be responsible for the total conference registration fee even if you do not attend the conference and have not paid the registration fee.