Registration Policies & Procedures
We're glad you plan to join us at the 25th TEXAAN Annual Conference on February 28 - March 2, 2018 in Houston, TX. Before you complete the registration form please review the information below. If you have any questions contact the Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TEXAAN membership (The membership will begin January 1, 2018. For more information about the benefits of TEXAAN membership, click here.)
- Opening and Closing ceremony, Networking Reception, & Presentation of Awards
- Region Meeting access
- Dinner on Day 1
- Lunch on Day 2
- Brunch on Day 3
- All Preconference sessions & materials
- All Concurrent sessions & materials
- Conference materials (including, but not limited to, conference bag, registration gift, customized conference badge, interactive conference booklet, and more)
Registration Dates & Fees
- Early Registration is October 17, 2017 - January 12, 2018 and the fee will be $195.00
- Registration from January 13, 2018 - February 14, 2018 and the fee will be $250.00.
- After February 14, 2018, registration will be on-site only.
Complete the TEXAAN Annual Conference Registration Form before proceeding to payment options. An invoice will be emailed to you within two weeks of your form submission. To receive the early registration fee price the conference registration fee payment must be received by January 12, 2018. After payment is received, we will email you a receipt. Payment for your conference registration fee can be made via PayPal, check, or purchase order.
- PayPal Payments - Click the button below:
- Purchase Order Payments
If you plan to pay with a purchase order you need to verify your institution's vendor status. If your institution is not listed on the Check Vendor Status webpage please email the Treasurer at email@example.com. Check Vendor Status: http://texaan.org/vendor-status
- Check Payments
Make check payable to: TEXAAN
A service fee will be applied for returned checks.
Mail check to:
Shana Goeyns - TEXAAN
College of Liberal & Applied Arts
Stephen F. Austin State University
PO Box 13033, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, TX 75962-3033
- To receive the early registration fee ($195.00) payment must be received by January 12, 2018.
- Payment must be made prior to receiving conference materials on-site.
- Additional costs may apply that is not covered in conference registration fees such as hotel expenses, parking, private events, etc.
Cancellation, No Show, & Refund Policies
Cancellations must be submitted in a written request via email to the Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review the policies below for more information about how to cancel your conference registration if you are unable to attend.
- Refund policy - Membership dues are non-refundable. If you want to cancel your conference registration and receive a refund for the conference fees, send a written request via email to the Conference Coordinator at email@example.com by 11:59pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday, February 14, 2018. Refund checks will be issued one week after the 2018 TEXAAN Annual Conference. Refund requests will not be granted after Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
- Transfer policy - If you are unable to attend the conference you can transfer your paid registration to another individual from your institution. You must send a written request via email to the Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
- No Show policy - If you register for the conference and fail to cancel your registration in writing to the Conference Coordinator by the dates mentioned above, you will be responsible for the total conference registration fee even if you do not attend the conference.