The Texas Academic Advising Network (TEXAAN) serves as a professional representation of academic advising excellence in Texas by providing professional development, networking, recognition, and dissemination of information.
Our goals are to:
- Establish a communication network for academic advisors at institutions of higher education in Texas
- Assist with the implementation of professional standards as defined by NACADA core values of Academic Advising
- Serve as the liaison for Texas professional, governing, and education agencies
- Maintain active affiliation with NACADA both regionally and nationally
- Offer an annual conference for Texas academic advisors, counselors, and higher education professionals
Become a member of TEXAAN today!